Friday, May 27, 2011

He can't pull-over any farther!

Max in a crisp white Calvin Klein tee. Check.
Blue Moon w/ Orange. Check.
Sunny day at Fellini's. Check.
Bitching about all the stupid shit in our stupid local newspaper, Creative Loafing. Check.

What a relaxing Friday afternoon.

On a not-so-relaxing note, on my way to the gym this morning, I was held up in some crazy-ass traffic on North Druid. I was really upset about the whole thing until I found out what it was about. Then I became really REALLY pissed. Jesus, is it too much to ask that you kill yourself while stealing pharmaceuticals somewhere FAR AWAY from my usual gym commute? Damn!*

I am, however, happy to report that I had a good session at the gym and I later scored some really cute summer-wear from Zara (Helloooo Memorial Day-Weekend sales!). Looks like ATL police and I are just winning all around this lovely Friday!

*I kid, I kid. I realize suicide is nothing to sneeze at.**
**But stealing is wrong, so, whatever. I'm not sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment