Thursday, July 12, 2012

Some trip pics

I have been all over the place this summer! In June I went to PCB with my girlfriends, then Ft. Lauderdale with my family, and I just got back from Savannah with Thao and Max. And, in about two weeks I'll be Australia with Thao! Gaah, I am BEYOND excited. Until then, here are some snaps from my trips.

 Tamer, our Savannah host, got us a crap-ton of seafood. Yuuuuum.

 Drinks after a long day of kayaking at the Tybee Social Club.

 Thao, on the rooftop of the Bohemian in downtown Savannah. Such a fun night.

 Thao, sipping a mimosa (I had a bangin' bloody mary) on the rooftop pool at the Westin in Ft. Lauderdale,

Thao, again, on the beach at Panama City Beach. Not a drunken teenager in sight. It was a good trip. 

The rest can be found on instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment