Monday, May 17, 2010

You win some you lose some

Me, Priscilla and Rebecca getting too crunk for the camera's focusing capabilities.


This weekend was amazing, so naturally this Monday is really shitty. I woke up for work late today because my cousin Van was in town from Maine and we decided to throw a sort of "Welcome Home/Jackie's Graduation" shin-dig for him at my house all day Sunday. This was a lot of fun, despite the vicious hangover I was experiencing from having tailgated all day and clubbing all night Saturday (The pho Priscilla and I grabbed Sunday afternoon served only as a slight relief).

Anywho, so I woke up late, missed breakfast, and have been dealing with angry trailer park tenants and snooty secretaries all day long. On top of all of this BS, there have been a slew of men coming into the office. These men are made up of inspectors, prospective tenants, investors, lawyers, etc. The annoying thing about this is that they are all douches and they keep hitting on either my mom (which makes me feel like throwing up in my mouth a little each time) or they're hitting on me (which makes me want to throw up all over the place).

So after an awesome, sunny, fun-filled weekend, I am met with a most disagreeable, cloudy, Monday. Let's hope that the rest of the week will turn out a little less aggravating.

Bleh, time to stop griping and start grinding.

No comments:

Post a Comment