Tuesday, November 16, 2010

They walk, you run.


I experienced a mini-heart attack today because my alarm clock decided not to work this morning. As I rushed to get to class on time and make myself look half-decent, I began to miss my undergrad days very, very much. On days like this, I would have just been like, " ah shit, oh well" and gone back to sleep.

To make up for hectic and stressful morning, me and Thao decided to grab a late lunch at Rusty Nail, a little dark, smoky restaurant that's about 2 seconds away from my house. The place reeks of cigarette smoke, but the food's good and there's a huge, badass gun located at the entrance.

Now, I am at home, watching some Walking Dead while working my outlines.

Until the next mini-heart attack, I bid you adieu.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you went to The Rusty Nail with out me! Gat-Dangit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Charlie! We can go when you come up this weekend! Just don't order that boujee-ass buffalo burger!

    ReplyDelete