Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Malaise

I woke up at 7:20am and got out of the house by 7:35am to make it to 3 dispossessory hearing for work today at 8:30am (talk about a freaking panic attack). Now, I am generally really quick about getting ready in the mornings, but this was pretty hectic for me today. On top of waking up pretty late for the hearings, I woke up with a crazy cold. Even after chowing down on some steaming-hot Chik-fil-A chicken noodle soup, I didn't feel any better and had to have Thao take me home. Thanks again!!!

Now here comes the good part of my day... After arriving home, I cleaned up my entire room, did some long over-due laundry, and then sat and drank a big ol' mug of earl grey. I don't know why, but tea and doing chores generally lifts my spirits. Although sitting at home feeling sick and gross wouldn't normally qualify as being the "good part of my day", but on a crazy Monday like this, it works.

Anywho, here are some pictures from the weekend:


Thao and Uyen, cheesin' after a hard-earned doubles' victory

Why yes, that IS my amazing old world map leather tote. Got it for $2.00 at Goodwill!



How hilarious is this tee? H-Mart is the best!

Thao and I started off our Sunday by hitting up our Women's tennis match (we were rotated out this week so we didn't get to play) and watched them completely dominate the other team. We took the opportunity to eat some on-sale Easter candy and tan. Later, we went to H-Mart with our cousins to help them run errands and grab dinner. After that, we caught a showing of Clash of the Titans. As much as I love the sexy and talented Liam Neeson and Sam Worthington (who doesn't?), the movie was pretty disappointing. Oh well, at least I didn't pay an extra $4 bucks to watch the 3D version or anything.

So it wasn't the most exciting weekend, but it was relaxing. After a hectic work-week, it was exactly what I needed to jump start my Monday, even if it didn't go as well as desired.

Gotta take some meds now, PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment