Friday, April 9, 2010

Want vs. Need

Want: Givenchy Jelly Caged Sandals in Ivory. Even though they're from last season (I've been lusting after them since!), they're still going for about $299 on Ebay... I think I should go with a similar version from Urbanouttfitters in tan, even if it is still a cool $110.00.

NEED: Some new work out clothes. I mean, I don't have a problem wearing ratty, old tees to the gym with some random shorts, but wearing that stuff at the LA Fitness in Buckhead just ain't gonna cut it any more. Here is a cute outfit from Women's Health Magazine:

Cute, right? But I think until I run another 100 miles or so, I'll keep that cute vest zipped up.

Speaking of which, I have discovered that working out will make you more energized, no matter how tired you feel. I had the longest, crappiest workday yesterday and the last thing I wanted to do was to go to the gym. But, I somewho mustered the will to go and when I ran my 2.5 miles on the treadmill, I felt light as a feather. After working out some more, I went home feeling like new. Nothing like a good work-out followed by a cool shower to wash off the day's bad mojo.

No comments:

Post a Comment