Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday Time-Waster

Seriously, Cadbury Eggs are the best part of every Easter.

Hello my lovely, lovely readers! Did you all have a good Easter? I know I did--after eating fresh fruit and tanning at Piedmont Park all day with my good friend Heather, I went home, ate some spring rolls and napped for about 5 hours straight... Who says you can't get caught up on sleep?

The first two weeks of the month are always the busiest at work (this is when we're collecting everyone's rent, bills come in and out, etc) so I don't really have much time to post anything substantial, so I'll leave you with this:


This time-waster will not only make you smarter, it will help you do your part to end world hunger.

If anything, maybe it will help you prevent from writing like some of my mobile park tenants... Here's an excerpt from a note left for us: I did not know rent was due on the 3th of ever month...

*SIGH*

Well, happy 6rd of April!

No comments:

Post a Comment