Monday, October 4, 2010

I like my sugar with coffee and (PUMPKIN SPICE) cream!



It was 55 degrees this morning, so you KNOW it's time to bust out the pumpkin spice creamer again among other awesomely fall-appropriate things:

  1. Dark nail polish colors by OPI and Essie
  2. Fur throw Max got me some Christmases ago
  3. Knee-highs
  4. Chili n' co'n bread recipes
  5. Scary movies (cooler temps makes me crave creepiness)
  6. My comfy, over-sized military-style jacket
  7. Vanilla-scented candles

There's more but I gotta get back to studying.
Hot damn I love fall!

2 comments:

  1. Also, beardcap. Perhaps that's a little further away though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! How could I forget about the beardcap (or, as I would like to call it, the beardhat)??? I can't wait for its return!

    ReplyDelete