Thursday, October 7, 2010

Um...

Matt Ryan. Good googly-moogly.

Why does it cost so much to go and see the Falcons play? It's like, $30-$70 for nosebleed seats depending on what home game you go to. It's $75 to see them play the Saints, and your ears will probably be popping from being at such a high altitude. What the hell? For $75 I'd better get to see Matt Ryan after the game do the "dirty bird" in his underwear in my bed! Sheeeeit.

Lately I've been getting into football (both college and NFL) because I'm around Max and his friends a lot and my dad has always been into football (used to be a bookie of sorts), so I guess it's rubbing off on me a little. After watching my first real football game (GSU v. Shorter College), I decided that it was high time I watch the Falcons. I have never been and I really really want to, but those seat tickets are killing me.

Seriously, is baseball the only reasonably-priced sport to see out there?
Speaking of which, go Braves!

1 comment:

  1. "For $75 I'd better get to see Matt Ryan after the game do the "dirty bird" in his underwear in my bed!"

    My God.

    ReplyDelete