Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Maps; Wait! They don't love you like I love you...


That there, is a baby quilt. Of Atlanta.
Aaaaaand, I want it.


So, tomorrow is Thirsty Thursday everywhere and some of my girlfriends are wanting to drag me out to the club (I just took my first law school exam). I am not looking forward to this. The last time I went clubbing was back in May (it was brief and it was a friend's birthday) and the last time I actually enjoyed clubbing was back in May 2008. I don't really hate clubbing, I just really hate people who go clubbing. It's mostly the guys--they all look and act like some messed up, Southern-version of those Jersey Shore guys. Absolutely charming, I know.

Granted, sometimes I feel like dancing, but can I please not get rubbed up on by some gross dudes while trying to justify paying 8 bucks for some shitty-ass drink while I get my groove on?

Man I sound old.

1 comment:

  1. "It's mostly the guys--they all look and act like some messed up, Southern-version of those Jersey Shore guys."

    This is true. Only instead of fist-pumping, we do crotch-pumping.

    ReplyDelete