Monday, June 20, 2011

H&F

I went to Holeman & Finch's for my cousin Tam's boyfriend and my good friend Ryan's 26th birthday. We drank some good drinks, had great company and even better food (we didn't get to have any burgers though--they don't start making them until 10pm and they only make 24!).
Some sort of sausage/bratwurst thing... Sorry for forgetting--there were so many different types!
H&F's assortment of meats and cheeses
Pan-fried rabbit livers with farro, herb salad & pickled beet stems
"Crunchy Gentleman": Sliced black forest ham with melted gruyere
Farm egg and pancetta carbonara with H&F handmade pasta
The birthday boy and his brown sugar cake with blueberries

I don't generally eat at places like this because I usually find the prices to be pretty unreasonable and the food to be more decorative than tasty, but H&F proves to be the exception. I can't wait to come back--I'm comin' for them burgers, believe dat!

No comments:

Post a Comment