Monday, June 13, 2011

I've got crabs.

My cousins and I took a quick trip to Orlando to visit one of my older cousins who just moved there for a doctor fellowship thingy (I need to learn to pay attention). Our initial trip was to just visit him, hit up Harry Potter World (the jig is up--I am a HUGE Harry Potter dork), Universal Studio's Island of Adventures, and then go home. But, while leaving HP World, I remembered that my cousin Tam and her boyfriend Ryan had promised to take my sister and I crabbing sometime this summer. As soon as I brought it up, they said 'let's go' and off we went. We drove to the nearest coast and caught our dinner. It was a long and exhausting day that just kept getting better and better.

Everyone is hard at work setting up the nets

We grilled some conch that we caught for dinner too. Look how awesome this spread is!

I love my family and I can't wait to do some more cool stuff this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment