Monday, November 28, 2011

Dreaming of a white Tuesday

I've been doing my best to enjoy the Thanksgiving break despite my pesky, upcoming exams...but, I have failed. I have regular nightmares about my finals and I spend all day cooped up and studying. I have managed to squeeze in a movie and a tv show or two, but that's about it. The weather in Atlanta has gotten cool and rainy and all I want to do is sleep, Rip Van Winkle-style.

The weather forecast says it will snow tomorrow. Here's hoping that it'll be ATL Snowpocalypse part Deux and I'll get an extra day to study before my first exam. Either way, wish me luck.

Oh, and the movie I recently watched was Never Let Me Go. It's good but sad, I recommend it. It's like The Island but not super-stupid, albeit less exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment