Sunday, August 23, 2009

Always something


Sorry I haven't been doing a really great job at keeping up with this, but there's been a lot of things going on that I had to take care of lately, and getting myself un-sick is one of them. A week ago it was blepharitis, and this week it's the cold, right smack dab in the middle of the first week of school.

On a lighter note, on Thursday my little sister Thao finally turned 21 and we went out this weekend to do some obligatory partying and legalized drinking.

The tiny birthday girl

Daniel and Me, messing with my ridiculously long mane.


I'm not really sure why we have so many male friends...


This is her at Pappadeaux ordering her first Long Island at the bar. So cute, right?


Time for my Sunday nap. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

2 comments: