So I haven't been able to post lately because of this:
That's right, school is back and it'll be here to stay until December. Yay for school (<--Insert enthusiasm if you have any here).
In order to cheer myself up, I've decided to put together a little back-to-school wish list. I'm not sure why anyone would wish anything else beside wishing school itself would simply disappear, but here it is nonetheless.
1. I know the big, metal watches are in right now, but I can't help but be attracted to the classic leather wristband... Also, at only $55 bucks, this Anne Klein watch will not only get me to class on time, but save my wallet too!
2. I love these notebooks--they're really cute and they'll make note-taking in U.S. Foreign Policy a little more fun to do.
3. I think this See By Chloe bag is perfect for carrying all of my crap--it's sturdy, stylish and very versatile. Too bad it's $595.00...
4. A leather bomber is a MUST-HAVE for this fall. I actually bought a really nice once a while ago, but the evil vortex that follows me around must have eaten it... I can't find it anywhere!!!
5. I know a typewriter is not very practical for writing all the important term papers that I will inevitably have to do this year (I would fail miserably without Microsoft Word spellcheck), but I love the sounds they make as I type!
6. These floral doc martens that thecherryblossomgirl owns are amazing. I want them. I NEED them. I feel incomplete! I wish back-to-school was a holiday so that I would have an excuse to get someone else to buy them for me... SIGH.
Maybe this list has depressed me even more instead of cheering me up because, well, I have no money--a means required to obtain such fun and lovely items. Oh well, maybe that's why I'm in school, studying to become a lawyer so I can actually afford everything that I want some day...
Would anyone be interested in applying to become my sugar-daddy?